Friday, June 16, 2006

My first digital storytelling

Theme: My School (For Primary 1 students)


Digital storytelling can be used to integrate subject area knowledge in many areas of the curriculum. Through the pictures and simple wordings, it looks like a movie which attracts P.1 students' attention. The students recognize the school places that are good for learning and leisure.
Here is my work, please have a look!
"MY SCHOOL"

Although I enjoyed the process to create a photo story, I felt a little bit frustration because of the upload problem. Maybe my file is very large (4.44 MB), so I can’t upload a clear version (windows media) to the Blog or to the ILN. However, when it changed it into a Flash Version, the image not very clear. Actually, I am not satisfied of this version. ……How can I do? ……

2 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Blogger Chris said...

ILN accepts file greater than 4MB. Our WMA version was over 8MB and ILN accepted it nicely. The uploading time may be slow if you are outside the HKU network.

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Terrenz Wong said...

Thank you for your suggestion!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home